Welcome to Hamburg in Black

My name is Max Eternity, and I'm an artist, writer and historian living in Hamburg Germany...since August 2023.  I was born in Marietta, Georgia - a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia, and I've lived in a several US cities including NYC, Seattle, Oakland, Asheville, Berkeley, San Francisco, and of course in a few neighborhoods in Atlanta, and for a year I lived off-grid on a farm in Athens, Georgia.

I always had friends from Europe when I was growing up in the US, and since high school had thought about moving to the EU, but before doing that I wanted to explore the US.

Now I live in Hamburg, Germany and it's already been quite an experience.

I'm a Black American, and thus the name of this blog "Hamburg in Black."

 

***

 

This blog is dedicated to Chanel the Chicken (2014 - 2023) and Flipper the Herd Dog (2016 - 2022).